Overland Adventure VANS
Clocked Out - Overland Adventure Vans
Built to order. The process is quite simple.
We prefer that you provide the van, but from time to time we will offer an Adventure Van as a DEMO build. Our go to for this is the Ford Transit AWD 148" (or) the Factory up-fitted Ford Transit Trail 4WD 148".
Currently we are up-fitting a Brand New 2023 148 XL AWD 350
For more information or to reserve this build please call us at 208-999-8477.
OUR BUILD INCLUDES:
- 400-watt solar
- 5 AMP HOUR EcoFlow Battery and Independence Power System (expand up to 15 AMP HOUR
- Dual alternator
- 30 AMP Shore Power
- 12 Volt Domestic RTX2000 Air conditioner ( runs up two 8 hours on the battery system)
- Webasco gasoline heater
LED lights on dimmers.
120 volt power to outlets ( runs off on the battery system, solar, shore or alternator).
BUILD TYPE: Teton
Off Grid Overland - Adventure Van by: Clocked OutModified Windows
- Flare Space - bump outs and sliding windows (creates more space for your bed and frees up space in the "living" area)
- Upholster with soft Genuine Leather and a plush padded Fabric surround.
- Includes LED Reading Lights
- Includes: Power switches to the cabin lights
- Includes: USB wall mount charger
- Includes custom fitted Mattress and Linens
- Awning window on the Slider Door
- Window coverings (insulated)(magnetic)
- Swivel Seats
- L Track wall system. (easily remove cabinets)
- Sound damping - Kilmat
- Insulation - 3M Thinsulate, Re-flex Liner + Cork
Layers + Values
- Walls & Ceiling- KiltMat + 3M Thinsulate, Re-flex Liner + Covering. Calculated: R13
- Floors. Kilmat, Re-flex Liner, 1/2' iso-board, cork thermabreak, 3/4" Marine decking, LonCoin Waterproof floor with ( moisture sealed edges) + Available plush Boat Guard soft touch Vinyl + Felt removable floor covering. Calculated: R-16
- Wall coverings: Leathers, woods and fabrics
- Ceiling covering: Sound Deadening Thermal 3D 3/4" Walnut Slat on a 1/2" Felt Backer and stainless fasteners
- Walnut & Baltic Birch cabinets with Brushed Aluminum and Black Accents (hand crafted by Clocked Out)
- Upward swinging cabinet doors and slides
- Upper and Lower cabinets (hand crafted by Clocked Out)
- Bed frame: Removable and fits a Queen Bed (provided)
- Removable bed system (hand crafted by Clocked Out)
- Forward Bench Cabinet and Seating (hand crafted by Clocked Out)
- Kitchenette with pressurized water faucet, black Stainless fixtures and Walnut Counter Top. (hand crafted by Clocked Out)
EcoFlow Power Hub - including a 3600W pure sine inverter-charger with max AC output of a whopping 7200W, dual MPPT solar charge controllers, a DC/DC converter, DC/DC battery charger, built-in transfer switch, and plug-in input/output ports for solar, alternator, battery and generator charging.
EcoFlow Power Kit Console - a 7" full-color LCD touchscreen for control and monitoring of all electrical system inputs and outputs. You can turn DC and AC inputs on and off, monitor remaining battery capacity
EcoFlow AC/DC Distribution Panel - The 3-component panel is designed for 6 AC circuits and 12 DC circuits. It has a transparent exterior faceplate, removable interior face panel, and a deep connection box with knockouts and WAGO-style circuit connectors.
EcoFlow Battery - The 48-volt lithium EcoFlow batteries is a massive 5 kWh. These are long-life lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, which have an operating temperature from -4 F to 122 F because of their built-in auto heating.
The 5 kWh EcoFlow Power Kit has one 5 kWh battery. Note that you can also add up to two more 5 kWh batteries in your power system. $4199 per additional 5kWh.
- 400w solar panels (expandable)
- LED lighting throughout, dimmable ceiling & under cabinet lights
- Multiple 120V AC outlets
- Multiple 12 V DC outlets
- Mobile app power and light compatible
- All fuses & circuit breakers are enclosed in an attractive and modern easily accessible eco-box.
- StarLink Pre-wire
- Heater: Webasco (runs off gas tank) tuned for 6000' elevation
- Air Conditioner: Dometic 12 Volt / 110 AMP (up to a 10 hour run time on Battery 5kAH Bank) (remote)
- Vent Van: Maxx Fan Deluxe (remote)
- Water System: 35 gallon fresh water wheel well tank (interior)
- Shurflo water pump
- Shurflo accumulator tank
- Water pump shut-off switch
- Plumbed for exterior undercarriage Grey water tank
- City water inlet located on water tank behind rear door
- Cassette toilet installed on a slide-out behind the cabinet doors under the foot of the bench
- Hot water + Shower system
- Gas Instant Heat - Mounted to rear - passenger side door.
- Includes a 10lb refillable propane tank.
- Laguna Table
- Roof Rack: Aluminum Lo-Pro - Black (includes prewire for 3 additional individual power features) ex. lights
- Awning: Fiamma 45 (retractable)
- Running Boards - full size with traction tread- Black
- Clocked Out branded Yeti Cooler
- Clocked Out Graphics Package
- Roof top accessories, mounts and boxes
- Rear Door accessories, mounts and boxes
- Spare tire carrier
- Roof Top Trail Lights
- Off road front bumper
- Off road rear bumper
- Gear Ladder
- Rear Windows
- Under Carriage water tank
- Under Carriage grey tank
- Front cab Luna Bed
- Wheels and Tires
- Boat Guard soft touch Vinyl blend + Felt removable floor covering.
* Condition NEW
Year - 2023
Make - Ford
Model - TRANSIT 350
Driver Train - ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Class - B
Location - Boise, ID
Mileage - 293
Fuel Type - Gasoline
Engine Type 3.5L Ecoboost
Sleeping Capacity - 2-4
Exterior Color - Silver / Grey
Interior Color - Grey, Walnut, Black, Silver, Tan