Social Media Short-Form Video, TikTok, Reels, YouTube, etc.
Content creators produce entertaining, educational or captivating content for digital distribution. For Clocked Out this must be inspired while being outdoors and on-the-go. Do you love to travel, camp and explore new destinations? Could you create videos and blog about your day being clocked Out? Do you love the freedom to be inspired and create?Content Creator: Social Media Short-Form Video TikTok, Reels, YouTube
We’re excited to find someone who loves creating original content, is excited about our product line, and is eager to be a part of a fun and upbeat work place. If interested please read the full job description prior to submitting your application.
Clocked Out is a growing Lifestyle Brand Company located in Boise, Idaho. We offer Outdoors Inspired Apparel Designs, Overland Up-fitted Conversion Vans and Camper Van Components to consumers across the U.S.
Our Goal: To be Clocked Out!
Our Mission: To make it ridiculously simple to feel Clocked Out.
1. Show Up with Care and Excitement.
2. Be Smart with Time and Resources.
3. Communicate with Excellence.
4. Don’t Skip the Small Stuff.
5. Make the Process Seamless.
Learn more about our products at: www.clockedout.com
We are looking for energetic and dependable content creator(s) to fill the day-to-day workplace needs of our company. The ideal candidates for this position have previous social media experience, familiarity with eCommerce/retail (online shopping), and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
This role is 3-4 days a week at our Boise, Idaho location (no Friday) - hours are flexible! Many of your day will be out and about with nature. Taking day trips to spectacular places and Clocking Out.
Who You Are:
- Excellent Communicator
- Strong Problem Solver
- Active on a variety of social media platforms & have experience managing social campaigns
- Interested in retail, especially outdoor inspired clothing, camping and Rv's.
- Excited about working on a small team with a lot of independence
- Willing to be both behind the camera filming and in front of the camera showing off our new arrivals, etc.
- Develop and execute social media video concepts for platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube and others
- Edit + publish content according to established deadlines
- Select music and record voiceovers to pair with content
- Create original content using Canva and/or Adobe
- Keep up with current social media trends and platform changes
- Use Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram insights, and other analytics tools to monitor content and campaign performance
- Work with Clocked Out's CEO and marketing team to establish goals and objectives
- Report on content performance and present social insights regularly
- Come up with new ideas and define untapped areas of opportunity
- Continue to evolve our brand voice and creative identity across social channels
- Manage content partnerships with 3rd party creators, influencers, and brands
- Develop and maintain social content calendar
- React and engage on camera and in the comments section of Clocked Out's social channels
- 2+ years content producer, social media manager, or similar relevant experience
- Real world experience using major social media platforms, with a proven track record of success
- In-depth understanding of how to grow fan base across multiple channels and activate that fan base via more than just promotions
- Photography experience
- Video editing experience
- Strong editorial, and creative writing skills
- Great interpersonal skills, team player
- Able to pass a background check
- Authorized to work in the US
- Enjoy the Outdoors
- Some Over-night trips to awesome destinations.
- Hourly position, 20-30 hours per week (no Friday)
- Flexible scheduling
- Starting Hourly Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Fuel / Milage
- Travel / Fun
- Company Branded Overland Van as your means of travel & place to stay. (after Tenure)
Interested? Please share at least 4 links to work samples along with your application. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org